How to Apply for FX to Pay School Fees at Union Bank

Paying School Fees Abroad? - See here how to apply for FX to pay school fees at Union Bank. Visit a Union Bank branch close to your call your Relationship Manager to request FX today!

To apply for FX to pay school fees, visit a Union Bank branch with the following documents:


  • School admission letter and/or invoice stating current fees to be paid.
  • Bank account details of the school.
  • A signed written instruction giving Union Bank the authority to debit your account.
  • A duly completed Form A application form.
  • A duly filled letter of indemnity if the name of the applicant differs from the name of the student.
  • A valid means of ID of the applicant (Nigerian International Passport or Foreign passport with Nigeria as the place of birth, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, National Identity Card.)
  • International data page of the student.
  • First-degree certificate (for postgraduate students)

Other requirements

  • You must be a Union bank account holder.
  • Your account must be funded to cover the Naira equivalent of the requested amount.

Click here to find a branch close to you.

For inquiries, call our 24/7 multilingual Contact Centre – UnionCare on 07007007000 or send an email to

Post a Comment